CMP Talladega Marksmanship Park
4387 Turner Mill Rd
Talladega, AL 35160
Max Leograndis (@maxamundi)
Lynda Turnbull (@lyndaturnbull_)
We’re extremely excited to bring you this 3-day class format which is focused intensely on the skills your need to cut huge chunks out of your stage times. Rather than focusing heavily on fundamentals, we will apply essential competition skills to real stages, giving students the opportunity to experiment many times in a competition setting, working to improve scores on real stages and sections of stages, with lots of personal feedback from instructors.
The timing and location of this class make it perfect to add to your schedule before USPSA nationals. After the class you’ll be more comfortable at the Talladega CMP range where PCC, CO, Limited, and Open nationals will be held in mid-late October. You’ll also leave class with a clear idea of what you specifically need to work on over the next two months to get your best result possible.
The class will be limited to 10 slots to ensure every student gets maximum feedback.
- Day 1 – Modules and drilling on the most impactful competition skills including transitions and lots of movement techniques including entries, exits, shooting on the move, and efficient planning of movement sequences.
- Day 2 – We will squad as a class in range’s local USPSA match, and you will get direct coaching on perfecting stage plans and mental techniques to perform your best.
- Day 3 – We will return to the stages from the local match, and spend the day working on improving scores and perfecting your stage runs to get the best understanding of what it feels like to have your optimal stage performance.
The logistics of this class make it so we can open the class to all USPSA divisions. We recommended having a basic amount of competition experience before attending, but there is no restriction on class or skill level.
- 1000-1200 rounds (Expect to shoot about 500+ rounds Friday, ~200 for the match, and another ~300 on Sunday. )
- gun and all equipment needed for your division
- make sure your equipment is zeroed and function tested prior to class
- lunch and snacks (we will break for lunch at the range, there will likely not be time to head anywhere for food), and water will be provided
- eye and ear protection
- cell phone/video camera highly recommended
- notepad highly recommended
- Full refund (minus small Stripe processing fee) through the end of August 1.
- 50% refund August 2 through August 13. If you find a replacement student for your slot, you will receive a 100% refund (minus Stripe fee).
- No refunds the last week leading up to class (August 14 – class start), unless you find a replacement student to take your slot, then you will receive a 100% refund (minus Stripe fee).
There are no reviews yet.